Approx. Rs 20,495 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Published By||Wolters Kluwer|
|Size/Dimension||22.1 x 7.11 x 28.19 cm|
|Brand||Medical Book - Oncology|
|Name Of Book||DeVita, Hellman, and Rosenberg's Cancer: Principles & Practice of Oncology, 11th Edition|
|Book Name||DeVita, Hellman, and Rosenberg's Cancer: Principles & Practice of Oncology, 11th Edition|
|Author||Vincent T. DeVita|
Now updated on Health Library and VitalSource platforms for the life of the edition, DeVita, Hellman, and Rosenberg's Cancer: Principles & Practice of Oncology, 11th Edition
keeps you up to date in this fast-changing field. Every quarter, your VitalSource eBook will be updated with late-breaking developments in oncology, including new drugs, clinical trials, and more.
This unique, continually updated reference
remains the gold standard reference in the field with:
- A focus on immunotherapy throughout and new chapters on precision oncology and the microbiome.
- Guidance on managing every type of cancer, while incorporating recent treatment advances.
- The most effective strategies for managing every type of cancer by stage of presentation.
- Balanced, multidisciplinary advice from a surgeon, a medical oncologist, and a radiation oncologist.
- Important related topics such as cancer screening and prevention, palliative care, supportive oncology, and quality of life issues.